Life is too short to live with unresolved anger, fear, guilt and shame.
There is life beyond a broken relationship. Anyone can recover from the hurt that a dysfunctional relationship has caused them. Whether it is from a parent/child relationship, marriage, family or friendship, you can recover.
Some topics from Course:
- What is a healthy relationship.
- What is our basic human need.
- How to set up healthy boundaries.
- How can you put meaning back into your life and pursue your dreams again.
- What is a toxic relationship and abuse.
- Why do people stay in toxic relationships.
- What are the emotional and physiological consequences of a toxic relationship.
- How do you recover after a broken relationship.