Acquiring practical tools to help teams and individuals to deal with ineffective communication. Acquiring effective listening skills and giving clear instructions, will lead to success in your business, groups and personal life.
The three main topics covered:
How to become a good listener.
- Listening is the foundation to good communication.
- Do you listen? Are you heard?
How to communicate clearly.
- Overcoming miscommunications.
- Learning to give clear and direct instructions that can be followed.
How to have a difficult conversation.
- How to deal with hard topics without conflict.
- Respecting others opinions.