MLNP Life Coach and Trauma Coach
I am very creative and adapt easily to new situations and circumstances. My passion is to see people succeed in life. I believe every person has a purpose and a destiny and with guidance can achieve more than they ever imagined. I am highly motivated to coach people into this future.
The past 13 years I have worked with diverse cultures and different ways of thinking. I have travelled extensively and visited more than 20 different countries through humanitarian work.
In 2019 I joined Tersia Smit at Rejuvenate and we have been building our business together since then.
WORKSHOP and TRAINING COORDINATOR
(Individuals, Businesses, Groups)
ONLINE COACHING and WORKSHOP FACILITATION
(Via ZOOM Local and International Clients)
- Trauma Coaching -Perspective Training College, 2020.
- Registered with ICR (International Coaches Register), 2020.
- MLNP (Multi-Level Neuro-Processing) Life Coaching -Perspective Training College, 2019.
- Completed Certificate in Foundation to Crisis Counselling Ministry and Equipped to serve Counselling with Options Care Centre George, 2015.
- Completed training course SOFJ (School of Field Journalism) with YWAM, 2009.
- Completed training course SBS (School of Biblical Studies) with YWAM, 2007.
- Completed training course DTS (Discipleship Training School) with YWAM, 2006.
- Received Senior Certificate after completing Grade 12, 2005.